1. Data Controller and Processing Procedure Enterprise S.r.l., with headquarters in Bolzano, Piazza della Mostra, 2 – Data Controller – (hereinafter, “Enterprise” or “Data Controller”) gathers and processes inside the website www.ilpalatoitaliano.it(hereinafter the “Website”) your personal data for the purposes specified in section 2 via the IT and electronic procedures suitable to ensure the security and confidentiality of such data.
2. Categories of personal data, purpose and legal basis of data processing Your personal data (such as, by way of an example: name, surname and e-mail) are processed by the Data Controller to allow the provision of the services requested and to deal with your specific requests (e.g., meet specific contact or service requests).
For these purposes, it is mandatory to provide the data identified with the asterisk (*). Failure to provide said data makes it impossible to pursue the main purposes of the specific collection, such as providing the service requested or meeting specific requests for information or assistance.
The legal basis of data processing for the purposes given above is the provision of a service or the follow up to a request that do not require consent pursuant to art. 6 paragraph 1 lett. b of GDPR.
Specific brief privacy policies shall be provided for individual services present on the Website.
3. Subjects to whom your personal data may be communicated
To pursue the above specified purposes, the Data Controller may need to communicate your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
(i) subjects authorised to process your personal data under the authority of the Controller in charge of the website management.
(ii) third parties (companies, freelancers, etc.) operating both in the European Union in the sector of […]
4. Periods of storage of your personal data
Your personal data will be stored for the time required to provide the specific service requested.
At the end of the relevant storage period, as specified above, your data will be deleted in an irreversible and permanent way.
5. Rights of the data subject
At any time time, you may exercise the rights pursuant to articles from 15 to 20 of the GDPR – including the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data, and their communication in an intelligible way, receive a copy thereof, as well as update, supplement and rectify your data for legitimate reasons or – if necessary – obtain their transmission to other controllers (data portability) – writing to the Data Controller via e-mail to the address: […] or via paper mail to the registered office of the Data Controller.
Pursuant to article 77 of the GDPR, you will have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you consider your rights to be violated.